- How do I troubleshoot a limited range issue with the FLR-100 system?
- Customer may only be able to change prices from a short distance away, such as 10-20’ or less.
- Product Family: Digit and Price Displays
- Product: Fuelight & DataMaster, Petroleum Price Display, FL & DF digit product
- FL-2000, FL-2100, FL-2300, FL-4000, DF-2000, DF-2009, DF-2100, DF-2109, DF-2300, DF-4000, FL-3000, FL-4500, Gas Price or Petroleum Price Display, FL or DF digit product
- Component: Key Fob, Handheld, Remote
- Control System: FLR-100/RC-50 (Wireless Communication Option), FLR3-100
Multiple factors can cause a reduction in distance. It’s important to not jump to one conclusion, but research and consider all possibilities. Possible causes include, but are not limited to:
Ballast or fluorescent bulb failure.
Receiver module or antenna not installed properly.
Line of sight issue.
Battery in the remote needs to be replaced.