Venus 1500 Control Software Training with an Instructor
Price: $500.00 per session
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
If you've taken the interactive tutorial, but want more direction from a trained instructor, and prefer that you be the only student, one-on-one webinar training is an option:
- A webinar is a live, web-based instruction in a conference-call format.
- All you need are a telephone line, Internet connection, and web browser to participate.
- Webinars last approximately 2 hours, with the last half hour devoted to questions.
- After you register, you'll be contacted by one of our trainers to reserve a training date.
- The training is recorded. You will receive a copy of the recording for future training needs or practice.
This training is customized to the customer's marketing needs. Some things typically covered are:
- How to use the Venus 1500 software
- Design tips, scheduling and how to work with graphics and video formats
- How to use playlists to schedule content to coincide with drive times
- Basic troubleshooting
To register, email SoftwareTraining@daktronics.com
Want to learn more? We're here to help.
Let our experts answer questions about the benefits of products customized for you.