How to use Online Image editor to create transparent PNGs.
- How to use Online Image Editor to create transparent PNGs.
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Venus Prime, Venus Pro Playlist
- Control System: Venus Control Suite
- Browse to https://www.online-image-editor.com/.
- 2. Click on [Browse…] and browse to location of your graphic, select graphic, click open. Place a check mark in front of Convert during upload [PNG]. Make sure PNG is selected in the drop-down and select Upload. Do NOT choose to resize now; we'll do that later.
- Select [Wizards] Tab and then click on [Transparency] in the toolbar.
- Left click on each area to be transparent, there will now be a gray checkerboard. All areas you want transparent should only have the gray checkerboard and no image showing.
- Click on the [Basics] tab and then click [Resize] in the toolbar.
- In the left column, you will see the current size of the graphic. Resize to fit display dimensions. Change the Height to the height of the display. Leave Aspect Ratio with the check mark and click Apply. If the Width is too much for the width of your display, change the Width and click Apply again.
- Click the SAVE icon.
- Click on Save Image Local.
KB ID: DD4198844
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.