How do I duplicate Web Presentations in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I duplicate a Web Presentation?
- How do I create a copy of a Web Presentation?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Component: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Prime and Pro Playlist
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
- Launch and log into Venus Control Suite by following, How do I log into Venus Control Suite?
- Select Media from the left side menu.
- Click the thumbnail of the Web Presentation you would like to duplicate.
- A window will slide in from the right, click on the pencil in the upper left of that window.
- The Web Presentation will open in the Web Presentation tool.
- To make a copy of this Web Presentation, click the blue arrow drop down next to the Save button. Click "Save As".
- A pop up will appear that allows you to name the duplicated version.
- Now, the original will remain as it was prior to "Save as" and there will be a copied version open in the Web Presentation.
- Make any changes necessary.
When done, click the blue save button and exit to the Media Library.
Follow these steps for more details on creating Web Presentations: How do I create a presentation using the Venus Control Suite Web Compositor?
KB ID: DD4152025
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.