How do I set up synchronized playlists for multiple displays or zones?
- How do I set up synchronized playlists for multiple displays or zones?
- How do I set up my schedule so multiple displays change content at the same time?
- Product Family: Software
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted
- Click Playlists on the Main Menu.
- Select Synchronized Playlists from the Add New drop-down menu.
- Click on the title, on/off status, date range, or time range for configuration.
- The playlist is On by default. Click Off to disable the playlist.
- Set the Initial Start Date and Final End Date from the calendar drop-down menu.
- The playlist inherits the Daily Time Range from the display. Click Set Custom Time Range to set the Daily Start Time and Daily End time if desired.
- To add a row, click the Add Row button. To reorder existing rows, click the drag handle under Loop Duration for desired row. Adjust row duration if desired.
- Note: When the cell's content duration exceeds the slot duration, content will only play to the slot duration. When the cell content duration is shorter than the slot duration, content will hold the last frame until the slot duration expires.
- To add a column, click the Add Column button. Select a Display or Zone for the column and click Confirm to continue.
- To add content to an empty (transparent) cell, click the plus sign to view the Media Library. To add additional content to a cell with content, click the three dot menu and select Add Media to view the Media Library. Select from the Media Library by dragging and dropping to desired cell.
Note: Synchronized playlists will override normal playlists to remain in sync. If you need to rotate from zones to full screen you will need to create a full screen column and keep the other zones at transparent and then add content to the full screen column.
KB ID: DD3625871
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.