Venus Media: How do I create a countdown in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I create a countdown in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I create a count up in Venus Control Suite?
- I need to know how to make a countdown message in Venus Control Suite.
- Can Venus Control Suite do countdowns?
- Is there a countdown feature in Venus Control Suite?
How can I do a countdown for New Year's Eve?
- Product: Venus Basic, Venus Select, Venus Professional, Venus Enterprise
- Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist
- Control System: Venus Cloud-Based, Venus Local
- Log into Venus Control Suite.
- Click on the Data tab.
- Select Countdown from the Add New drop-down menu.
- Configure the countdown.
- Enter a title or name for the countdown.
- Select the date and time of the event.
- Select time zone of the event.
- Select a direction for the count.
- Select desired Increments by marking the box next to each increment.
- Select desired formats for each and what the value should do once it reaches 0.
- Click Save when done.
- To create a presentation with data, follow Venus Web Editor : How do I add my data feed to a web presentation in Venus Control Suite? .
Note: The display needs to be compatible with data to utilize this feature and must have constant internet connection. For information on display models and data, please see What displays and software are compatible with XML / RSS feeds? .
KB ID: DD3493830
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.