Venus Web Compositor: How do I create a presentation using the Venus Control Suite?
- How do I create a presentation or message using the Venus Control Suite Web Compositor?
- How do I create a new Web Presentation?
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Content Compositor
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
- Launch and log into Venus Control Suite by following, Venus Control Suite: How do I log in?
- Select Media from the left side menu.
- Click the blue drop down arrow next to the Upload button.
- Select New Web Presentation.
- Title the presentation, select the target display size, and click Continue.
- To add an image, select the image icon at the top. Items from the media library will populate.
- Note: Do not delete the image used from Venus Control Suite unless it is not being used in a playlist. If it is deleted the piece of content in the playlist with the image will no longer be displayed.
- To add text, click the document icon at the top. Type in desired text under Properties, Text. You can also duplicate an element by clicking on the duplicate (copy) icon.
- All formatting for an element is done under the Properties column that appears once an element is selected.
- To reorder the layering of elements, drag and drop from the Elements column.
- Additional slides can be added by clicking the plus sign in the upper right corner under the Slide column or you can duplicate a slide by clicking on the duplicate (copy) icon next to the layout.
- Note: You can add up to 5 slides to a Web Presentation.
- The hold time of content can be adjusted for each slide by typing in the desired hold time. This will only be available in the Web Presentation if multiple slides are added. To adjust hold time for a single slide presentation follow Venus Scheduling: How to add custom constraints to a playlist file in Venus Control Suite. when scheduling.
- Click the blue Save button or the drop down to select Save As.
Venus Control Suite Onboarding
For additional information, please visit: https://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/onboarding-basic/creating-content
KB ID: DD3313983
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.