Sign Company Technical Training
Hands-On Training To Maximize Your Display Knowledge
Daktronics offers two training options:
- Conveniently located regional one-day trainings cover the Galaxy line of products for $99 per sign company.
- The Brookings training is comprehensive and includes information about Galaxy®, GalaxyPro®, and Fuelight™ products free of charge to sign companies. The training is one and a half days, wrapping up with lunch on day two, to help attendees plan their travel.
Experienced instructors provide hands-on training, with a step-by-step guide through Daktronics' products. You will gain the knowledge needed to correctly install, service, and maintain the most popular product lines offered by Daktronics.
Why Should You Attend A Daktronics Technical Training?
Statistics show that approximately 60% of the parts sent back to Daktronics have no issues whatsoever. Think of the money and time you could save by a better diagnosis of service events in the field.
Important topics that this training will cover include:
- Procedures for trouble-free installation
- Connecting a display to the customer's network
- Communications troubleshooting, especially for Ethernet Bridge Radio
- Speeding up transactions with Daktronics customer service
- Self-help tips
- Techniques to identify causes of failure
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, scheduling for regional technical trainings has been suspended until further notice.
Regional Trainings - $99 per Sign Company
One day of training
Brookings Trainings Free to Sign Companies
One and a half days of training