Daktronics Factory Trained Logo
After attendees complete a Daktronics technical training seminar, we give them a Daktronics Factory Trained logo for their exclusive use. Share the logo with your marketing people or agency. This is a great opportunity to associate your company with Daktronics reputation for quality products and service.
The logo belongs to your company to use as long as you like. But since each logo is dated, technicians from your sign company will need to complete additional Daktronics training opportunities to receive a new logo.
Daktronics reserves the right to change qualification guidelines at any time for Factory Trained logo use. The usage guidelines are below.
Use Appropriate Logo
- Always use the blue logo if possible
- If there isn't enough contrast between the blue logo and background, use the white logo
Use Sufficient Logo Size
Our logo must be legible at all time
The smallest the logo may be produced is 1 inch wide in high resolution communications or 100 pixels wide in electronic communication.
Proper Spacing Around the Logo
Maintain clear space, equal to the height of the stylized "D" icon, around our logo.
- No other objects should appear inside the shaded area.
- The logo can appear on top of background images or textures as long as the contrast is high enough.
Examples of Incorrect Usage
Do not alter the logo in any way, including changing the color, rotating, duplicating, animating or combining the graphic with any other graphics, without written consent from Daktronics.
Examples of Correct Usage
Examples for logo use include, but are not limited to, your company's website, business cards, and any other marketing/promotional materials. Remember:
- If you use the "Factory Trained" logo on your website, hyperlink it to www.daktronics.com
- Make your company's name and logo more prominent in size and visual weight than the Daktronics "Factory Trained" logo.
Download the Logo