How to verify if my buttons or scripts have files with embedded audio in Display Studio?
- Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
- Product: Show Control version 2.11 or later (not released) and DMP-800 8.4
- Components: Interactive audio, Display Studio script button
- Control System: Show Control, Live Clips
Use this to avoid unexpected behavior. There is a quick way to confirm if your script button includes audio before you click on it.
- Display Studio has a number of ways to let the user know an audio file is associated with a script button.
- The front of the button will have a speaker icon on it in front of the script name.
- Right click on the button to view the properties. The speaker icon will be visible in front of the lines that are using audio.
The animation below shows a playlist that includes an embedded audio file in one of the files.
How to disable audio from an embedded video clip in a Display Studio?