- When trying to install Venus 1500 v4, receive error "1152:Error extracting to the temporary location"
- Venus 1500 v4 - InstallShield Wizard 1152: Error Extracting C:'pathway' to the temporary location
- Venus 1500 v4.17
- Windows 7
- The temporary files location has a bad copy already from a previous install of v4.
Step 1: Perform a Disk Cleanup on the Computer.
- Click Windows Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System tools -> Disk Cleanup.
- Allow scan to finish.
- Check/Select all listed items to clear. (Especially Temporary files)
- Click Ok.
- Click Delete Files.
Step 2: Run the software setup.exe again.
- Allow Process to finish before continuing with the software install.
If the issue is not resolved by step 1, do the following or contact your IT Department to verify your network permissions:
- Click Windows Start Menu.
In the Run box, type %temp%
Click Ok. This will open your Temporary Files folder.
Select ALL or highlight files/folders listed.
Click Delete on keyboard.
- Windows XP - Click Run
- Windows Vista/7 - In the Search programs and files type, Run and click Run at the top of the menu.
- It is ok to delete all these files and folders, due to they are only temp files.
- Some files/folder may not delete, you will get a prompt The action cannot be completed because the files are open in …, just click Cancel. This is ok that you can't delete all the files/folders.