- Venus 1500 preview of message either doesn't show up or is slow and/or not showing entire message, but looks fine on display.
- Venus 1500 (v4)
- Windows 7
- Graphics/Video Card is either non-existent or needs to be updated or replaced with more powerful Graphics Card.
Step 1: Check Computer System Rating
If N/A, there is no Video Card or it is using the Motherboard on-board Video. This can cause the software to react slowly and sluggish.
If less then 128 MB, the Video Card could use a possible Update or Upgrade to a newer/faster Video Card that has more then 128MB of memory.
If more then 128 MB, check to make sure DirectX Features are available and enabled.
- Go to Windows Start Menu.
- In the Search Programs and Files box type Dxdiag and hit enter.
- Click Yes if prompted.
- Click Display or Display 1 tab.
- Under Device, check the Approx. Total Memory.
It is suggested to either update Graphics Card or replace existing Graphics Card with one that has no less then 128MB. To possibly gain faster performance of the Venus 1500 software, we would recommend upgrading to a Video Card of 256 or 512MB or better.
- If DirectDraw and/or Direct3D are N/A or Disabled, they are required to be enabled to run Content Studio.
: If replacing Graphics Card
, make sure to obtain a Graphics Card
that is compatible with your computer. Contact your IT Department or a Computer Technician for assistance in this process. Daktronics does not suggest or recommend any specific type of graphics card.