- Why does my Scrolling Text Message appear blurry on display and software, v4?
- Venus 1500 v4
- Content Studio
- Scrolling Text messages will appear blurry and illegible on the software and display if the font of the text is too small.
- The resolution is to change the size of the font to a larger font size.
- Log in to Venus 1500 v4.
- Select the Content Tab.
- Double Click the Scrolling Text presentation that needs editing.
(This will open the presentation in Content Studio so the End User can edit the message.)
- Once in Content Studio, Double Click the Scrolling Text.
(This will open up the Scrolling Text Import window.)
- Highlight the entire message.
- Select the Font Size drop down.
- Select a size that will make the Scrolling Text not appear blurry.
- Once a suitable size has been selected, Select the Next Button twice and then the Import Button.
- The message has now been changed. Select the Orange V in the top left corner and Select Save in order to save the changes.
How do I change the direction of my Scrolling Text, v4? DD2472004