- When launching content studio get error:
- The workspaces listed below could not be loaded and are required to run Content Studio. Content Studio will now close.
- V1500 Workspace
- When going to the Content Studio.log, and reviewing errors, you see the following error:
- Could not load add-in V1500 workspace because we could not find a file at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Daktronics\Content Studio\[specified file name]
- Venus 1500 v4
- Content Studio
- The file listed in the error log is missing and will not allow content studio to load.
Step 1: Delete the Content Studio Folder. (This does not delete stored presentations or the database.)
- Go to Windows Start Menu -> My Computer or Computer.
- Go to the following location:
- 32 Bit System - C:\Program Files\Daktronics
- 64 Bit System - C:\Program Files (x86)\Daktronics
- Right-click on Content Studio Folder, choose Delete.
Step 2: Run a repair on the Venus 1500 v4 software.