- When updating from Venus 1500 v4.17 to Venus 1500 v4.19 receive the following error:
- SQLCMD returned error code:1
- Log file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daktronics\Nucleus Server\Logs\Install\Nucleus Database (dbo) v32.log
- Please note the Program files folder may not have (x86)
- When browsing to the log file location and open the Nucleus Database (dbo) v32.log file (the # may vary), you see the following error:
- Execution of .NET Framework code is disabled. Set "clr enabled" configuration option and restart the server.
- Venus 1500 v4.17 updating to v4.19
- SQL Server 2005 (Only)
The Microsoft SQL Server CLR Integration feature is not enabled.
Enable Microsoft SQL Server 2005 CLR Integration feature.
- Go to Windows Start menu -> Microsoft SQL Server 2005 -> Configuration Tools and click on SQL Server 2005 Surface Area Configuration.
- Click on Surface Area Configuration for Features.
- From the left panel, select CLR Integration.
- Place a check next to Enable CLR integration.
Click Apply and Ok.
- If it is already checked, uncheck it and click apply and ok.