- How do you create MediaRTD for Time Outs in Content Studio?
- All Sport 5000
- Content Studio
- DMP-8000 or DMP-7000
This article is meant to show you how to put Media RTD into use. Refer to Best Practice for Creating Media RTD Fields in Content Studio, DD3070725
Media RTD fields are fields that display images for real time data fields, instead of alphanumerical data.
Example: I want to use dashes or some other graphics to represent the timeouts.
- DMP-8000 Supported File Types: VMPL, VMPF, AVI, BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, MPG, MPEG, and SWF
- Images must stored in the MediaRTD folder, located under C:\Program Data\Daktronics\VNET4\Content\MediaRTD
DMP-7000 Supported File Types: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, and TIF
- What the graphic file to be used should be named:
- Time Outs come into the Daktronics system identically as the numbers 1, 2, 3. For example when there are 3 timeouts entered, the data field is the number 3. Therefore, the files for time outs should be named 1.png, 2.png, 3.png.
- What content studio RTD field to use:
- Game In Progress: Football - (Home/Guest) Time Outs Left - Total (For this example, we are using football)
- What application the stat comes from:
- Time out data will come from the All Sport 5000.
- What the file would look like:
- Typically, brightly colored dashes or shapes are used as the indicators for time outs on top of solid colored backgrounds. Often times, place holders for used time outs will be slightly greyed out or darkened to indicate where they will go.
- f time outs will update automatically as the numbers are entered into the All Sport.The number o