- Text or data is being cut off
- Display Studio version 2.0.1 or above, controlled with DMP-8000
- Shrink text to element feature
- Text or data string does not fit in the bounding box.
- The default text fit and wrapping is normal and word wrap.
- Right click on the data or text field/box.
- Choose text fit and wrapping and then shrink text to element.
Note: When the text is shrunk, it will still work with normal editing behavior. There is currently no limit to how much the text shrinks horizontally to fit in the bounding area. We recommend previewing content to be sure it is readable on your display.
Watch this video to see a demonstration of the shrink to fit feature.