- How do I Link to Library within a Quick Display Container in Display Studio?
- Is there a way that I can pull all the content directly from Content Studio folders into Show Control?
- Is there a way to create a lot of buttons all at once?
- Show Control System
- Content Studio
- Click on the Display Studio Application Menu, hover over New, and click Workspace.
- Type in a name for your Workspace and click Save.
- Right-click in your Workspace, hover over New, and click Quick Display Container.
- Choose your display from the Display Name dropdown.
- Click on the Link to Library button.
- Select the folder you want linked to that Container and click Open.
- Click Save and Display Studio will create buttons for all the presentations in that folder.
Hint: Right-click and choose Refresh Library to add buttons for new messages that have been added to that folder in Content Studio. Files will need to be sent with the M3 File Manager first.
Note: Once you have linked to a library, you cannot add new buttons to that container from a different folder. However, you can go back into the containers properties and break that link by selecting "unlink from default." Once you have made this change you cannot go back and link to library again.