- Old content is still playing on GS6 or display may be blank.
- Content created in web compositor is not showing on the sign.
- Newly published playlists not showing up on display.
- Presentation is showing in the media library in Venus Control Suite.
- Content is showing in the playlist and other content is playing on the sign from that playlist.
- Un-scheduling all playlists and creating a new test message and playlist will play on the display, some previously created content will as well.
- Error "The linked media item was deleted or is no longer available" showing under Properties when selecting the image element.
- Message with error in web compositor still will not play after updating the DMP to current f/w (18.104.22.168).
- Shows error "/Fusion/pub" under the image element in Venus Control Suite.
- Venus Control Suite Local
- Venus Control Suite Hosted
- Image being used for that specific presentation has been deleted from Venus Control Suite Media Library.
- Update was made with Venus Control Suite (Hosted/Demo Only) v22.214.171.124 which will not allow users to delete media used in a playlist; this does not include files prior to update that may have been deleted. If content was deleted prior to update will want to follow work around listed below.
- Note: Venus Control Suite Local will want to continue with using work around below.
Add the image back into the media library, then edit the message using the image.
- Upload image to Venus Control Suite following How to create a presentation using the Venus Control Suite Web Compositor, DD3313983.
- Go to Media and select content using image.
- Choose edit.
- Under Elements select the one with the Fusion error.
- Select (+) under source and select image wanted.
- Click on save.
- Content should now be playing on sign.