Instructor Led Venus 1500 Control Software Training
If you've taken the interactive tutorial, but want more direction from a trained instructor, this one-day training may be the option you're looking for. You will go home with content you've created to use on your display.
$750.00 each attendee
One day, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Brookings, South Dakota
Upcoming Workshop Sessions
Thursday, July 18, 2013 (registration currently open)
Every student attending the one-day workshop will receive two free content catalogs - valued at $200
. And the instructor will help you customize them for your use.
Due at the time of registration. Questions? Call us toll-free at 1-888-325-8766.
- Check — Make checks payable to Daktronics
Send to: Daktronics — Attn: Venus 1500 Training/Connie Hackett
PO Box 5128
Brookings, SD 57006-5128
- Credit Card — Daktronics will contact you for your CC information.
Please list a phone # where you can be reached.
What You'll Learn
- How to use the Venus 1500 software in a unique training lab
- How to create content specifically for your display
- Design tips, scheduling, how to work with graphics and video formats
- How to use playlists to schedule content to coincide with drive times
- Basic troubleshooting
- Ability to browse for files
- Ability to size and move windows
- Ability to use a mouse or other pointing device