- How do I download the Venus 1500 V4 Media Kit?
- Where do I get the free animations/videos and images/pictures for the Venus 1500 V4 software?
- Where can I find the free animations/videos and images/pictures within Daktronics Content Studio?
Important: Internet and FTP Site access are required to download the Venus 1500 v4 Media Kit.Option 1: Automatic, only available after display configuration is completed in v4.15 or greater.
Option 2: Manually start the Media Kit download.
- Click Yes to the prompt to download the Media Kit.
- Select/check the Display Type and Size.
- Click Download.
- Media Kit will start to Download automatically.
- Start the download:
Select/check Display Type and Size.
Media Kit will start to download automatically.
- Windows 7: Click Windows start button and navigate to All programs/Daktronics /Venus 1500 V4 /Venus 1500 Media kit.
- Windows 8: Click on desktop from splash screen and then click on file folder in lower left corner of desktop and navigate to C:/program files(x86)/Daktronics/Venus 1500 V4/ and double click on Media Kit
- Windows 10: Click on the windows start button and navigate to All/Apps/Daktronics/Venus 1500 V4/Venus 1500 Media kit.
- You can minimize the Media Kit Download Window and continue to work on your computer or within the Venus 1500 software/Daktronics Content Studio.
Once the Media Kit has been downloaded, you can access the Media Kit within Daktronics Content Studio from the Media Library panel on the left side.
KB articles relating to downloading the Media kit, use the following links:
Media Kit Download: http://www.daktronics.com/ProductsServices/VideoGallery/Pages/Venus-1500-Media-Kit-Download.aspx
Learning Center: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-1500/learning-center.