Sportsound 1500HD Sound System
The Sportsound 1500HD sound system is similar to the 500HD system with a single cabinet design that mounts in one location. However, the 1500HD has greater capabilities than the 500HD with a broader coverage pattern and a higher decibel rating, which dramatically increases the performance and typical stadium size.
Improved driver protection, low distortion, low latency, higher damping factor, high precision components and a broad, smooth coverage of entire football and baseball playing fields are the hallmarks of the Sportsound 1500HD sound system. Improved 20 bit/48K digital signal processing is available to individually tune each speaker. Signal transfer is accomplished digitally via Ethernet and network connections allow for local (and future remote) management and diagnostics for the system. The Sportsound 1500HD sound system also features global power, making it ready to work anywhere in the world.
- Fully-contained, self-powered system
- CobraNet® communication between announcer’s rack and control enclosure via a multimode fiber optic cable
- 20bit/48K digital audio with analog backup
- Engineered waveguides and high frequency lenses
- Mid and high frequency speakers adjust 15 degrees down in 2.5 degree increments
- On-board digital signal processing (DSP) with low signal latency
- On-board system diagnostics
- Global power configurations
- Rated to withstand hurricane force winds up to 86 psf
- Full-color-printable front mesh with UV protection
- Compatible with any Daktronics audio control system
Single-point sound reinforcement system designed for demanding outdoor environments such as stadiums and municipal sports venues, including football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, softball, field hockey and track.
H=6'-0" W=8'-0" D=3'-6"
(1829 mm, 2438 mm, 1067 mm)
Powder coat black finish is standard; more colors available
Steel skeleton sheeted in aluminum paneling with three (3) rear access doors