DakTennis Software receives, edits, and displays tennis scoring information on multicourt tennis scoreboards with team name message centers as well as LED video displays. The software also, tracks team and player names for each match on each court, current scores for games and sets in every match, winner information, and overall team score.
One portable RC-100 controller per court communicates via a wireless connection to a base station. The base station sends all of the information to a computer with the DakTennis software, which then sends the data off to the scoreboard or display controller.
Can be used together with the Tennis Internet Scoreboard to show scores on the web.
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for Windows XP/Vista/7
- One serial (COM) port, or USB port and serial-to-USB adapter, for connection to RC-100 base station
- One serial (COM) port, or USB port and serial-to-USB adapter, to output signal to scoreboard (signal converter is also required)
- Additional serial ports or networking may be needed based on the individual facility
Tennis Internet Scoreboard
- Broadcasts live match information over the internet using the DakTennis software
- Offers fans who cannot make it to the game a way to still get up-to-the minute scores and stats about their favorite teams and players